Proper care and routine maintenance is extremely important to keeping your equipment working properly, and more importantly, to keep your family comfortable. Please see below for our professional recommendations.
Bryant Furnace & AC
The three best ways to maintain your units and ensure that they perform properly are:
- Replace your filter. The air filter is typically recommended to be changed out on a monthly basis. Please reference your manual for the exact recommendations per the manufacturer.
- Schedule a Tune-Up twice a year (typically Spring for your air conditioning unit or heat pump & Fall for your furnace). These tune-ups are important to the overall health of your units, and can identify minor issues before they turn into larger problems.
- Clean your outdoor condenser when dirty.
AprilAire Whole Home Humidifier
The relative humidity of your home should be kept between 30-40%, depending on the outdoor temperature.
- Change the water panel. The water panel in your whole home humidifier is meant to be replaced every fall. It is essential to increasing the moisture level in your home.
- Clean mineral buildup from the orifice, solenoid, and all other components.
- Do a check for any leaks or standing water around your unit, as well as to check your humidistat to make sure it is working properly.
Tank Water Heaters
- For water heaters with a tank, drain the tank and clean out any sediment build-up -we recommend doing so once a year.
- Verify that that your water heater is set to the correct temperature.
- Inspect for rust, leaks, or corrosion.
For help maintaining your water heater, please call Sabre at (763) 473-2267. You can also review your manufacturer’s care-taking advice on your manual.
For any additional help with these units or anything HVAC or plumbing related-including scheduling tune-ups, we would be happy to help! Please give us a call at (763) 473-2267.(763) 251-1916 Schedule Service