Warehouse Associate – Plymouth, MN
The warehouse associate has a variety of jobs. Responsibilities include following good warehouse processes and procedures in order to ensure efficient, correct shipment of material and inventory. May work inside or outside of warehouse and in any department, handling materials, picking up and processing orders from departments, and staging orders for shipment. Qualified candidates must have current forklift certification, previous experience with dolly, pallet jacks, and forklifts, and the ability to lift up to 75 pounds. Responsible for assisting in accurate, efficient inventory of product, along with the general organizing and housekeeping of warehouse. Complete other projects and duties as assigned. Must keep forklift certification current after hiring. Reports to warehouse manager.
This position is available as part-time or full-time.
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience working with dolly, pallet jacks, and forklift
- Working knowledge of warehouse processes and procedures
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to efficiently and effectively inventory stock, along with other team members
- Comply with pre-employment screening and drug testing
Pay range: $15 per hour and up (based on experience)