It’s that time of year again when spring cleaning is in full effect—and professional HVAC technicians will tell you that an air conditioner Clean & Tune should be on your to-do list. A Clean & Tune helps your system maintain efficient, reliable operation all summer long. But watch out for advertisements for A/C inspections because you will not get the same benefits of a Clean & Tune from an inspection. Inspections are advertised at lower prices because they are brief checkups that don’t examine or clean your system as thoroughly as Clean & Tunes, which our experts highly recommend. Here are a few of the top benefits you can enjoy when our Bryant techs perform your annual Clean & Tune:
- Improved system efficiency: dirt, dust, and other contaminants tend to collect inside A/Cs. When these pollutants build up, they block airflow and make your system work harder to keep you comfortable. Our cleanings ensure these buildups are removed and all other moving parts are cleaned to keep your system working efficiently. The best part? Improved efficiency can mean you’ll save more on monthly energy costs and have extra money in your pocket for summer trips.
- Lowered chance for costly repairs: Clean & Tunes also allow our technicians to carefully inspect your system and fix any issues before they cause a breakdown and require an expensive repair. Preventive maintenance is the key to avoiding malfunctions.
- Extended system life: just like oil changes for your car, regular A/C maintenance keeps your system running smoothly. In fact, regular cleanings and inspections are known for extending system life which can save you from needing to replace your system prematurely.
- Maintained manufacturer warranty: most homeowners aren’t aware that regular Clean & Tunes are required to keep their manufacturer warranties intact. If mandatory maintenance is not performed, your warranty is cut short and you risk losing the coverage that can protect your system in the event of a breakdown.
- Enhanced indoor air quality (IAQ): last, but certainly not least, Clean & Tunes improve your air quality. We’ll change your air filter as needed and remove contaminant buildups which circulate throughout your home. This can be especially important if someone in your home suffers from allergies, asthma, or another respiratory condition.
If you haven’t already scheduled your annual Clean & Tune, now is the time to do so. Beat the summer rush and get your system tuned up now before the heat arrives.