Furnace Maintenance: The Best Offense is a Good Defense
A heating and cooling system is one of the largest purchases you’ll make as a homeowner
—not to mention the cost of running it, which represents approximately half of your annual utility bills. It makes sense to protect your investment with yearly maintenance from Sabre Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
! Our maintenance plans can keep your systems operating at peak efficiency. Maintenance extends the life of your equipment, saves you energy costs, and enhances safety. In addition, maintaining your furnace means we’ll catch small problems before they turn into big repairs
No Heat: Troubleshoot Before You Call for Service
- Check that your thermostat is set just above room temperature and that the system switch is on the HEAT or AUTO position.
- The fan switch set to ON will provide continuous airflow. If set to AUTO the blower will turn on only when the heating system is running.
- Try to get the system to turn on by turning up the thermostat temperature to the highest setting.
- Check all registers to make sure they are open and unblocked.
- Check your power disconnect switch by the unit.
- Take a look at your electrical panel breaker box to make sure a circuit isn’t blown.
- Make sure the gas control valve to the furnace is open.
- Check your pilot light.
- Check the level of oil in your tank.
- If there is low air flow from your registers, the air filter may need to be replaced.
- Press the reset control one time. If it shuts off after a minute or so, call Sabre right away.
Consider our Sabre Blue Maintenance Program for prompt VIP service and our best pricing—satisfaction guaranteed! We also offer 24-hour emergency service. Or call 763-473-2267 where you’ll always reach a person—not an answering machine.