The Heat is On
Instead of sweating out the summer months, let Sabre Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning take control. We provide efficient services that you can count on—completed by our knowledgeable service techs
Sabre offers a full range of air conditioning services—from installations and replacements to repairs and maintenance. No matter what the problem is, we have your back. Our promise is to perform your service on time without any surprise fees. Sign up for our Sabre Blue Maintenance Program and never forget your annual air conditioning service!
If You Can’t Stand the Heat, Turn on the Air Conditioning
A few weeks before summer is the best time to prepare your air conditioning unit. Uncover your outside system and remove any debris. When you power on your A/C for the first time, you’ll feel the humidity level drop in your home. Having low humidity makes your home feel cooler than it actually is and saves you money on energy bills!
No Cooling: Troubleshoot Before You Call for Service
- Check your thermostat settings and make sure it is set below room temperature and that it’s on the COOL or AUTO position.
- The fan switch should be set to ON for continuous airflow. AUTO will make the blower run only when the air conditioning system is operating.
- Try to get the system to turn on by lowering the thermostat to the lowest temperature setting.
- If there is low air flow from your registers, the air filter may need to be replaced.
- Check all registers to make sure they are open and unblocked.
- Check the power disconnect switch by your indoor and outdoor units.
- Make sure your electrical panel breaker box isn’t blown for your indoor and outdoor units.
Don’t let the summer heat get the best of you. We have 24-Hour Emergency Service for homeowners that need immediate assistance.